Friday, October 30, 2009

difficult

Hellooooo bloggerrsss! It's been a while since I updated my blog. how are ya guys?

now, i stir up my day with some activity on my campus. becoming a crew on this and that. and after a couple week i didn't meet my family, sigh! i miss them sooo much! but i always make a night call with my mom before i sleep. and this month is a very difficult part of my relationship. he didn't permit me to have more activity here except attend the lecture. then, he broke me up just because he thought that i'm too busy here and didn't take care of him. hey, is it the end of my almost 5 years relationship?? anyway, it's been a weeks since he broke me up. i feel like i lose my half life. it's like a habit to call him, text him, and tell him what i do everyday. okay, i should familiarize with this situation. hmmm, next week i ready to take a piano course! wish me always have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://giahapsari.blogspot.com/